HMRC has published the October 2019 issue of the Employer Bulletin which contains guidance on a number of issues relevant for employers. Topics in this edition include:
- Changes for UK employers sending workers to the EU, the EEA or Switzerland
- PAYE Settlement Agreements and Welsh rate of Income Tax
- Guidance for employers on reporting PAYE information in real time when payments are made early at Christmas
- Disguised Remuneration
- Termination payments: Post Employment Notice Pay for employees paid by equal monthly instalments
- Do your employees have the right tax code?
- Employment Allowance reform – eligibility rules for the Employment Allowance are changing from April 2020
- Do you claim the Apprenticeship Levy Allowance or Employment Allowance?
- Changes to company car tax regime
- Student and Postgraduate Loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Trivial Benefits in kind
- Paying for fitness equipment
If you would like help with payroll matters please contact us.
Internet link: GOV.UK employer-bulletin-october-2019
Have Any Questions?
Our team are here to advise and support you with your business.
We cover tax, accountancy, payroll, VAT and bookkeeping topics to help support you with business growth and advice on accounting and finance responsibilities.